2007年11月8日木曜日

Toy Story


This animated movie was released in America i995 and it was released in japan 1996. The director is John Lasseter. The producer is pixar animation studio. The studio made many famous animated movies, for example Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, etc. Toy Story was watched many people in theater all over the world, then Toy Story 2 was released in 1999 and Toy Story 3 will be released in 2010. main characters of this movie is toys. It express toy's life, there are many problems, struggles, but I thought those problems apply to a human beings. I have watched the movie sometimes. The first time was my childhood and I watched it again today. I took different impression between this time and my childhood.


The main characters were Woody and Buzz Lightyear, they are Andy's toy. Andy is a cheerful boy, he loves to play with toys. Woody is toy of the cowboy, he was Andy's favorite toy. he lives with other toys. One day Andy's birthday party was held and he got new toy "Buzz Lightyear". Buzz became Andy's favorite toy soon, so Woody envies and hates him. Then Woody and Buzz were picked up by Sid and came to his house. Sid is neighbor of Andy. Sid plays with toys violently and destroys toy, so Andy's toys are afraid of him. Andy tried to escape from there with buzz, but Buzz was depressed very much, because he watched TV commercial of toy "Buzz Lightyear" and he realized that he is only a toy, not Space ranger. Nevertheless Andy cheered Buzz and they cooperated to escape from there. Finally they could escape and came back for Andy.

I thought The main theme of the movie was friend ship. First there was friend ship among Andy's toys, especially I like Slinky dog. He trusts Woody very much . When Woody was suspected that he murdered Buzz, Slinky was believing him till the last. Beside, when Andy showed Buzz's arm from Sid's room to Andy's toys, other toys left in anger soon, but slinky left last very sadly. I was impressed the scene very much.
Second, there was friend ship between Woody and Buzz. Woody hated Buzz, but it was changed after Buzz realized that he is a toy. Woody told Buzz that toy is better than space ranger, Buzz is better than him. Woody told his true feeling to buzz and Buzz realized importance of toy. They understood each other in the scene.
Third, There was friend ship among Woody, Buzz and Sid's toys. Woody and Buzz were afraid of Sid's toys, because they looks very scary. However they were very kind and good guys against their appearance. They fixed Buzz 's arm and helped Woody and Buzz to escape from Sid's house. Woody and Buzz were came from the other place, but everyone is same toys, so their feelings were same.
I thought that the movie taught me many things about friend ship. It's important to make a friend who trust each other like Slinky, and we have to tell friends our true feelings. Then we have to help anyone be in trouble, but it's not important about race, nationality, job, etc.
The movie was too fun and useful for me.
[544 words]

4 件のコメント:

maimai さんのコメント...

This blog is very nice!! You give me some detailed information of Toy Story.
But, I think the better that you divide in paragraph more.

madyu さんのコメント...

hello.
Your essay is very long. I can undersatand detail on that movie.

mika さんのコメント...

I read this essay. I can under stand about this movie.

FTR さんのコメント...

Thank you everyone about comment to my essay. I'm glad.