2007年11月17日土曜日

CROWS ZERO




After that, I tried to back home. Then Haruka appered and invited me to go to the movie theater and watch a movie. I was willing to agree it, because I can't refuse her invitation. The members were curious a little, because the members were haruka, Yukari, Sawa and me. I have never seen Sawa, she is a friend of Haruka, so I couldn't how to communicate, because I'm too shy. We went to Cineplex on my car.



We watched CROWS ZERO, it's based on comic book which is very popular among Japanese young boys, I also like it. The movie is about a boy who is transferee. He enter the Suzuran High school to be a top of the school. There are many juvenile delinquent in the high school, but Nobody couldn't unify the high school. The boy tries it. The leading actor is Shun Oguri. He is very popular among young girls, his hair style was very good in the movie.



Tere are many violent scene in the movie, so some people probably dislike this movie, but I don't dislike it, because there are ont only violent scene but also funny scene, serious scene and impressive scene.



I enjoyed watching the movie♪ I want to be more strong like charactors of the movie.
[216 words]

1 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

Eh?! I have never heard of this movie, but now I want to watch it! I think Shun Oguri is very cool. Right now, I am watching the drama 電車男 and Shun is a little bit in it, so I am happy (^、^)