2007年11月21日水曜日

Community

I'm in some communities, but those are not so many because I don't have any part-time jobs now and I don't participate in any teams out of university. I will make futsal team with my friends, but I can't play it now, because I was in traffic accident and I'm hurting. I want to play it as soon as possible.

Photograph club
I entered the club last summer and I became a member of the club.I could make many friends who major in other subject and other grade due to enter the club. I sometimes play and drink with them out of the university, and I often see in accident and talk with someone the member of the club in university. Then I could make many memories, for example I went to travel in summer vacation. I swam in sea, ate BBQ and talked a lot things. the most impressive memory was school festival. We prepared for the festival from August. we made Mikosi, we displayed our works and we made and sold foods in booth. We enjoyed eating some foods and looked many display. Then the ending ceremony of the festival was great, we got two prize, we were very glad and we did 'beer shower' it was too fan . Finally The fire works were shot, there were too beautiful.



Eibei gakka
The English department is the most important community for me, because it is main part of my life now, we are student so our work is studying. I do like members of this department, there are good persons!! When I entered the university I was nervous about campus life and now, I can spend good time in the department comfortably, because I could some friends there. The biggest memory of the department was Kaigaikensh( study abroad program). I had been to Minnesota in America for a month in this summer. We spent together almost every day for a month in abroad, we experienced many newly things there, it was special program. I sincere like this department, but I have some complaints. First there are many home work to do, I'm boring with those home works. Second, canceling of lecture is fewer then other departments. I hope those rising.



Other communities
I often meet former part-time job's member. I could made some friends who are not same age and goes different school. we helped each other in work.
I like meet and drink with friends of high school days. Some friends are living in other prefectures so we can't meet often. Therefore we gather some time when they back to Kumamoto. We talks many things with drink, for example about our current life, our high school days. We can be so happy and warm up when we talk about those memories. I want to hold reunion as soon as possible.


Conclusion
I think belonging many communities is good thing, because I can make many kind of friends and I can learn many things through those activities. I want to enter more communities.
[505 words]

1 件のコメント:

kao さんのコメント...

I'm interested in your photograph activities. Because, the photograph club and my club is same culture club. So, your experience is similar to my memories.
And you can more photograph. And what is your part-time job?
Your essay is easy to read for me. I can understand. And you wrote the detiel, so your blog is very good!!