2007年11月24日土曜日

Drinking and Magics

In Thursday, I went to a Izakaya close to Tokai university with two friends after school. We often go there to talk many things I can talk anything to them. I like the Izakaya, because Yakiroris and Shochus are too cheap and tasty, we are keeping a bottle of shochu always. A married couple runs the Izakaya, they are very kind and funny. I can relax there.
Then the master showed us magics with rubber band. We were surprised it and a master taught us the magic tricks. the tricks were very simple, I could do the magic. Then he showed card magics which was great. He kindly taught the tricks too, we were very impressed when we knew the tricks. finally he showed us the greatest magic. He got me to choose one card which was turned, know body knew the number of the card. He asked us 'Please guess the number of the card.' One of my friend answered 'Two.' and the other friend answered 'ten'. He said 'Two plus ten equal twelve.' and he turned up the card. The card was queen of hearts!! Unbilievable!!! He did't teach the trick, I was sorry that. We spent good time.
[201 words]

0 件のコメント: