2007年11月21日水曜日

Prison Break

Recently I’m interested in Prison Break. It is American drama, I rent the DVDs in TSUTAYA every week. The drama about the prison, the main character is very smart. He enter the prison in purpose to help his older brother who is arrested there, but he is not guilty so the main character plan to escape from there with his brother, but there are many problems I’m excited every time. The reason why I decided to watch it is that many people and friends have watched it and they say it was interested, beside I was very free every day so I wanted anything I can be interested in. I’m learning about American prison, culture and English with the DVD. I have watched only 5 stories, so I will continue to it by last.
[134 words]

1 件のコメント:

Fumiya さんのコメント...

I watched Prison Break both 1 & 2.
It is so interesting.