2007年11月7日水曜日

Gold Glove award






This year's gold glove award of MLB (Major league baseball) was announced. Gold glove award is gave for player who has excellent defence skill every year. Ichiro got this award. He is only Japanese who get this award this year. This is his seventh receiving the award and he is getting this award seven years in a row. Beside Tori Hunter got the award too. He is also getting the award seven years in a row. Tori hunter belong to Minnesota Twins, he is my favorite player. I used to long for him when I belonged to baseball club in my high school days. So the news made me happy.
[110 words]

2 件のコメント:

Harupyon さんのコメント...

Congratulations, Ichiro!! I like him., but I don't know his character well.

Fumiya さんのコメント...

Hello Shotaro. Ichiro is great. I respect for Ichiro. You really like U.S.A. sports!!