2007年12月12日水曜日

Haircut



I went to downtown to have my hair cut with Keisuke after school. He is student of international economy department in KGU and we went to same high school.First we had lunch in Mac Donald's, I had Cheese burger, Mac pork and apple tea. Then we went to a barbershop, it was my first time I went to the shop. I had a coupon of the shop, therefore I decided to go there. I had my hair cut short and I had my hair colored. Keisuke had his hair cut and he had his hair permed. we were refreshed. After that we went to shoping. He bought good and expensive coat. It lokked cool and warm. I bought a tie for a coming-of-age celemony. We satisfiedabout shopping. Then we went to STAR BACKS and drunk coffee. There are illuminations in downtown. Those were very beautiful.
[145words]

0 件のコメント: