2007年12月3日月曜日

Book review 2-09 AMERICAN LIFE


This book teach me life for average Americans. Most people around the world know something about American life. I watch American movies on TV, listen to music and sometimes I eat fast food. First I looked American map. I want remember 50 states. Second I learned about history of America. Then this book showed me some average, for example people who smoke, finished college, play sports, have a dog or cat, eat break fast and marry. I was interested in the average. Then it refer about 'Mall of America' in Minneapolis which is the biggest mall in America. I was surprised and happy, because I have been there during study abroad problem in this summer. It was too big and interesting mall, I liked there very much. The it refer about car. American loves their cars. I think car is necessary for American, because America is too big so they need cars to move anywhere.It showed me the history of Henry Ford which is the famous car maker in America. Then it showed me the biggest 4 sports in America, basketball, baseball, hockey and foot ball. Especially I like football and baseball very much. The part was my favorite part of the book. Finally it showed me about movie. Hollywood is too popular because of movies. I frequent watch American movie, it is too useful for me to learn English and foreign culture. The book have a picture of 'Titanic', because the movie won the Oscar for best movie and 10 other Oscars. It also made more money than other movies- $1.1814.800.000 around the world. I also watched the movie. This book was good. I recommend it.
[278 words]

0 件のコメント: