2007年12月20日木曜日

Book review 2-18 Diana


Princess Diana was too famous person all over the world as the most beautiful woman in the world and princess of Wales, beside she loved children. She helped many charities. However she died in a car accident in Paris on 31 August 1997. The news made me too surprised. She was too young then, many photographers killed her, because they followed her everyday, every time and everywhere. The accident displayed the problem about photographer all over the world. They rob private time of the person. I thought they have to regulate their work.
When she was nineteen years old, she married prince Charles, and they had two children. She looked happy then, but after a lapse of several years she stopped living with Charlse, and four years later she divorced him, because of his behavior. He often meet other women and he went to anywhere without Diana. I hate Charles.
After divorce she lived with her children and she visited many countries to help people with AIDS and lepers. She appealed to people about landmines. She contributed to world peace.
I knew how she was loved by others, I also loved her of cause.

[194words]

1 件のコメント:

Kailene さんのコメント...

I think this is a very sad story. My grandmoth lived in England when this happened, so she was very sad T^T