2007年12月10日月曜日

Book review 2-14 SCOTLAND



This book refered 'Scotland is magic', first I didn't know meaning of that, but after I read the book, I understood it and I want to visit there now. The images I had about Scotland are kilt, bagpipe and Shunsuke Nakamura who is soccer player and belong to Celtic in Scotland. However there is great nature in Scotland, especially northern area has hills and hundreds of islands. Visitor can watch rare animals, red geer, golden eagle seal and seabirds. Scotland is famous for whisky. The rason why whisky is good is the water from the hills is good. I thought water of Kumamoto is also great. I proud it. The book said Scotish hill water is the best drink in the world. After I finished read the book, I think that Scotland is magic.
[134words]

0 件のコメント: