2007年7月6日金曜日

Restaurants



 I introduce to 'Juttokuya' which is Japanese pub. I'm familiar with there, because I had worked there both cook and waiter. I recommend fresh fish, especially squid is good taste. There is an aquarium in there, and squids are swimming cheerfully. When you order a 'sashimi', cook catches a squid in the aquarium and cooks it soon. The squid moves momentarily. When you have finished eating the main part of it, You can eat other parts as a tempura or a broiled with salt. I recommend tempura to everyone. It's very delicious♪ There are special dishes per a month. It contains seasonal vegetables, fish and so on. Then there are many kind of liquor. Beer, sake, wine, whisky, cocktail, and so on. Please spend a good time with those dishes and drinks in 'Juttokuya'.
 Next I introduce to a restraunt which is near my home town. The restaurant's name is 'Manhattan'. There has many comic books, magazines, and some personal computers. If I order something, I can stay here as long as I hape. I usually order a soft drink only, It cost 400 yen. I sometime order a dish, when I'm hungry. Steak-don is delicious.
I usually go to there once or twice a month. Beside I often go and study there in the test term. I can be concentrated there. The restraunt is my special place, It makes me relaxed.
 I like both Juttokuya and Manhattan☆

5 件のコメント:

Misaki さんのコメント...

Wow!!Squid!!!! It looks like delicious. I had gone to 'Juttokuya' few time, but I want to go there someday.

maimai さんのコメント...

Hello!!
Regrettably, I haven't been to 'Juttokuya'. But, my friend told me that hey serve good dinners at 'Juttokuya'.So, I want to there someday.

madyu さんのコメント...

Hello!
I often go there. My friend works, too. I want to go someday.

Ozaki Tomoko さんのコメント...

I have never go 'juttokuya'. But I felt these foods are so good. I think I want to go there.

lefty さんのコメント...

I don't go to there.
Shall we go to there??