2007年7月21日土曜日

I like・・・・

I like base ball very much. I had belonged to baseball club, when I’m high school, junior high school, and elementary school student. I began to play baseball when I’m 10, because baseball is my favorite sport. I’m going to go Minnesota of America this summer. I’m looking forward to watch major league baseball in stadium. Minnesota has ‘Minnesota Twins’. I like ’Tri Hunter’ he is player of Twins I want to watch him. He is my favorite player, because he is out fielder. I was out fielder too. His defence skill is grate. He can catches any ball, he is called ‘spider man’ by American people .I wanted to be out fielder like him. When I was junior high school student, I watched his play in TV. I was excited. Minnesota Twins is good team, it has many good players.

0 件のコメント: