2007年7月2日月曜日

CD's

CD in which I bought first time is 'TSUNAMI' by 'SOUTHERN ALL STARS' , when I was a elementary school student. They are loved many people for long time. A single CD was 8cm in those days.

CD in which I bought recently is Best album of mihimaru GT. It is composed a man and a woman. I have loved then since last year, I like their voice, characters, words, and his rap.

CD in which I want to buy is Best album of Sukima Swithch. I like them very much. Their's songs are very good, moves and cheers me. Their best album is going to released in August 1, but unfortunately I'm in America as study abroad when the CD is released, therefore I can't buy the CD at the time. I'll buy it after I return to Japan soon.

I have all albums of Kick The Can Crew. It is composed three men. I liked them very much, but they stopped group activity about three years ago. Each of them works as a individual. I'm looking forward to restart group activity again.

I buy CD's not often. I usually rent CD's at TSUTAYA(rental video shop) . I buy CD's of my favorite musician's album only. CD is experience for me.

4 件のコメント:

Mari さんのコメント...

I enjoyed your essay. I bought the best album of mihimaru GT too.
I don't know kick the can crew stopped group activity.
have you gone to live of some artist?

lefty さんのコメント...

a Your essay is inteligible.
b Nothing say
c What year are CDs produced?

keibo さんのコメント...

I like TUNAMI too. It is very nice song.I think!!!!!

aiko さんのコメント...

I like mihimaru GT too. I like 'Kibun Jyojyo↑↑'. I don't buy this album, I'd like to buy the albums!!
Your essay is interesting. I think you must put CD's picture.