2007年10月24日水曜日

My favorite place


My favorite place to play is Round One.



Introduction 


Round One is an indoor model amusement institution. It's close to my home and It's opened until early in morning, therefore I can go there always. There are many kinds of equipments to play. Then There are some restaurants near to there. I like Juttokuya and Ringer hat. Juttokuya is Japanese pub. There are fresh fish, especially squid is good. Ringer hat is chan-pon restaurant.


Spocha


I can many kind of sports there happily. For example, batting, playing catch, 3on 3, Badminton, ping- pong, futsal, volleyball, basketball, putter golf, shooting, roller skating, and so on. The I can read comic books and magazines with sitting good chair. Playing those sports is very good for health and communicate with friends. There are some problems at roof. It's hot and humid in summer, then it's cold in winter and I can't play there in rainy day. If you feel thirsty, you will buy a juice by a vending machine, but those price are expensive. I recommend you to buy a juice before enter there.


Karaoke


There are good equipments. For example The speakers are BOSE. There are tambourine, a pair of maracas, conga, castanets and stands microphone. Then I can choose a room among two kinds of rooms. One has smoking machine. I can sing with smoke. The other has massage chair. I like it very much, because it is very high technology. It is very comfortable that I have the chair massage.


Arcade corner


There are many machines, U.F.O. catchers, racing machines, machine with medals. I can enjoy only myself or with friends. Then there are the machine connecting other shops all over Japan, so I can compete with others all over Japan. I am careful not to get too much absorbed, because I spend too much money for it.


[307 words]

0 件のコメント: