2007年10月21日日曜日

J LEAGUE





Iwent to watching J league game at KK WING with Yuki who is friend of same department. The game was 'Oita' VS 'Kashiwa'. Oita hold the game in Kumamoto once a year. First I went to Kumamoto station by my bicycle, then I went to Hikarinomori station by train, finally I went to the stadium by bus. I got a friend in the bus, he came from Oita to cheer the team. we talked about J league, Oita and Kumamoto. There was no border about soccer.


There was big crowd around the stadium, I was surprised it, and I met Yuki there. unfortunately The day was too cold, I was shivering. Our seats was very good seats. There were the front row, We could watch the game and players very close. We were watching the game eating Yakikisoba, by the way my lunch was also Yakisoba. We were very excited by the game and I enjoyed it very much. Oita won the game with 2-1. It was good game. After that we went to 'west' and ate UDON to warm up our bady, because It was so cold that we couldn't patience.

I want to go to watching any sports games in stadium again. Please invite me anyone.
[208words]






0 件のコメント: