2007年6月6日水曜日

Summer vacation

Summer vacation is coming, there is 2 month. I will write my summer vacation's plan and goal. I want to spend summer vacation usefully.
First, the biggest event in this summer vacation is "Kaigai Kensyu". I'm looking forward to that, because This will be my first time to go to abroad, I long for to lean English and American culture.I'm a reader of my group. I have a responsibility for succeed our kaigaikenshu.We have to present about Japanese culture in america I want to make a good presentation. I will go Bethel in America, I want to make many memories there.It must be precious time.
Second, I want to start something,I want to hobby, because I have no hobby,I'm boring person. Hobby is important for human's good life, but I can' t go on somethiong, I'm tired of doing something soon . please tell me someone, What I have to do?
Third, There is bad things. Thre is a test!!! I worry whether I can get credits.I want to not fall credits, please someone help me!!
Fourth, about in the middle of August, preparing of scool festival is start. I'm in photoglaph club. Last year, we could'nt recieved any award of festival's show. We want to recieve some award in this year.

0 件のコメント: