2007年6月13日水曜日

Kumamoto

I have been living in Kumamoto since I was born. I have never lived in another prefecture. I explain about Kumamoto.

Kumamoto has the sights, for example there is the Kumamoto castle. It is very big and elegant. In spring, there are cherry blossom around the castle. It is too beautiful. And there is Mt. Aso!! It is volcano ,it has caldera. The caldera is the biggest in the world. Mt. Aso is very rare. Kumamoto castle and Mt.Aso are very famous spots in Kumamoto.

Beside, there are some spots where I like. Kumamoto port has beautiful view, comfort wind and smell of the sea. There makes me relaxed.

Kumamoto has some specialty. Horse meat is specialty of Kumamoto.I think America can't understand to eat horse meat, but it is usual in Kumamoto. Then I like 'Ikinaridango' very much. It is Japanese style bun stuffed with adzuki -bean past and sweet potato.
Temperature of Kumamoto is no good, because it is very hot, muggy in summer, beside typhoon sometime hit there. On
 the other hand , it's cold in winter.
Kumamoto has soccer team 'Rosso Kumamoto' . 'Rosso' means red, the team's uniform color is red. Rosso founded 2years ago. They aim to promotion from sub structural soccer league to top league. Many people of Kumamoto are noticing and cheering them. I want to go stadium to watch the game and cheer them.
Kumamoto is the best place for me. I proud of Kumamoto

1 件のコメント:

pirorin さんのコメント...

ABeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
I never live in anther prefecture too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good-by!!