2008年2月4日月曜日

I am Sam


I wathched it in my home. This movie is about a man, his intelligence is like children seven years old. However he brought up his daughter. He worked at Star backs coffee for his daughter. When his daughter was seven, a social worker visited him and she concluded that he has not enough skill to raise his daughter. Then He lost his daughter, she was adopted into institution. Then he fighted for the parental authority with a lowyer.
The main character 'Sam' is too kind and pure man. He always loves his daughter 'Lucy', but the world is not kind for him. He has not enough money to raise her, and enough knowledge to teach manythings to her. Sam said ' Why I can't live with Lucy? I'm her father' I though that No one loves lucy mone than sam. What is the best way for Lucy?
I thought this movie is very very good movie. I was moved and i hope many people try to watch it. I reccomend it!!

0 件のコメント: