2007年5月17日木曜日

My campus life

Every morning I go to University by motor bike, it takes about 30 minutes. My home town is far from university, I want to live alone, but I have no money to live alone, and if I start living alone, maybe I don’t cook, and clean. In raining day I go to university by motor bike wearing kappa, it is too bad. But I don’t like bus, because it takes long time and it’s crowded, and I have to change the bus from station, it’ too troublesome. Some time I take a car, it’s too comfortable, but it takes 400yen for parking charge. I want to my car.
I belong in photo club. The club has about 90 members, it’s too big. Last month, flesh men entered, but I don’t good at remember other’s face and name. I can’t remember. I like the club’s member, because they are too kind and too funny.
Usually I eat lunch at 3goukan with same high school’s friends. I spend with them more than I spend with club’s members. Recently I don’t study. I’m sleepy everyday every time. I’m busy and tired by part time job. I want to retire the work. I wan to free time. I want to vacation.

0 件のコメント: